Flexible heater is commonly used to integrate to a surface which requires heating and is capable of operating with high-performance under adverse temperature conditions. It comes in different varieties, shapes, and dimensions which can also be molded in the shape of the heated object. Further, due to low thermal mass, the flexible heaters are used in wide range of commercial, military, and industrial applications.
A flexible heater can be wound more than once without causing damage to heating elements and heating taps, and therefore provides an effective heating source to several applications such as electronics, medical devices, and others. A focus on implementation of advanced technologies and reducing the cost of products is likely to create lucrative opportunities for leading companies operating in flexible heater market.
Get Brochure of the Report @ https://www.tmrresearch.com/sample/sample?flag=B&rep_id=4881
Flexible Heater Market – Notable Developments
- In August 2018, Watlow, a leading company in the design and manufacture of entire thermal systems completed its acquisition of Yarbrough Solutions Worldwide of Austin, Texas, with a goal to enhance their thermal control capabilities and to achieve consistent, sustainable long-term growth. The company also introduced its new heater product catalog in July 2018.
- In March 2018, Rogers Corporation, a key player of flexible heater market, launched a new substrate called ‘ARLON rapid polyimide (raPld)’, an advanced solution for improving manufacturing process as well as the performance of flexible heater applications. According to the company, the new substrate combines the advantages of silicone adhesive system and polymer heater dielectrics.
- In February 2018, NIBE Industrier AB acquired Hemi Heating, which manufactures a range of products such as heating cables, tents, jackets, fans, and others, following its acquisition of BriskHeat in January 2018.
Some of the most prominent competitors operating in the competitive landscape of global flexible heater market include –
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Durex Industries
- Kuhlmann Electro-Heat
- Delta Mfg
- Tutco Heating Solutions Group
- Hotset Gmbh
- Sedes Group
- National Plastic Heater
- Holroyd Components Ltd
- Spirax-Sarco Engineering
- Tempco Electric Heater Corporation
To get Incredible Discounts on this Premium Report, Click Here @ https://www.tmrresearch.com/sample/sample?flag=D&rep_id=4881
Flexible Heater Market Dynamics
Global demand for flexible heater depends on its rising scope of application in various end-use industries including automotive, aerospace, defense, and food & beverages. Growth and developments in these industries are projected to drive the flexible heater market at the global level. Further, increasing utilization of electronics and smart digital devices such as 3D printers, RTD monitors, and LCD screens is also likely to contribute to the demand for flexible heater which can be used to apply direct and efficient heat without compromising its dependability. These heaters have also gained promising applications in battery warmers, surgical devices, commercial food equipment, ATM machine, which in turn will complement the future expansion of the overall flexible heater market.
Asia Pacific to Witness Significant Growth of Flexible Heater Market
Apart from incorporating advanced technologies in various industries, emerging economies of Asia Pacific such as China and India are heavily investing in new innovations and developments, contributing potential value share to the flexible heater market.
Significant development of the flexible heater market can also be attributed to the contribution from developed nations of North America and Europe which are likely to witness high demand for a variety of flexible heaters including polyester, polyimide film, and silicon rubber heaters in the coming years. These factors are likely to boost the flexible heater market over the course of the forecast period.
Flexible Heater Market Segmentation
Based on material type, the flexible heater market can be segmented into:
- Polyimide Film Heaters
- Polyester Heaters
- Mica Heaters
- Silicon Rubber Heaters
- Other Polymer Heaters
Based on application, the flexible heater market can be segmented into:
- Food and Beverages Industries
- Aerospace and Defense
- Medical Equipment
Request For TOC @ https://www.tmrresearch.com/sample/sample?flag=T&rep_id=4881
About TMR Research:
TMR Research is a premier provider of customized market research and consulting services to business entities keen on succeeding in today’s supercharged economic climate. Armed with an experienced, dedicated, and dynamic team of analysts, we are redefining the way our clients’ conduct business by providing them with authoritative and trusted research studies in tune with the latest methodologies and market trends